Surrender and Change Your Life

 Picture

Surrender and Change Your Life

For this is how God loved the world: He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 

To all of you who haven't yet accepted Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior, we invite you to do so after viewing Kingdom Citizens.  This is an invitation to those of you who don't have a personal relationship with Him or who have strayed away from your commitment to Him. 

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". John 14:6

God sent His son Jesus the Christ to bring humankind back in the right relationship with Himself; not to create another religion called "Christianity".  Keep this in mind:  Jesus the Christ is the only way to the Father.  By accepting Him as Lord and Savior of your life, you are ushered into the right relationship with the Father God.  All the blessings, favor and rights as a son of the most high God are yours to walk in as you grow in your faith and understanding of God's word.

The very first step to seeing and experiencing the Kingdom of God is that you must be born again of the Spirit of the living God, through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.”

“What do you mean?” exclaimed Nicodemus. “How can an old man go back into his mother’s womb and be born again?”

Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit." John 3:3-5


We ask you now to repent-- to make a change and turn from what you have been doing and the life you have been living-- and accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior.  Honor and worship Him alone.
  • "Dear Lord Jesus, Forgive me! I repent of all my sins, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior."

When you make this decision, please contact us so we can rejoice with you.  Also, be sure to contact us if you have any questions.  We will respond as quickly as possible.

Read God's Word, the Bible, daily, and when you do, pray for God to give you wisdom and understanding through the Holy Spirit. Start with the life of Jesus--the four Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Congratulations!  God be with you always.  Be blessed!


W.R. & Arlene

Psalm 51--King David's Prayer of Repentance

Have mercy on me, O God,
    because of your unfailing love.
Because of your great compassion,
    blot out the stain of my sins.
Wash me clean from my guilt.
    Purify me from my sin.
For I recognize my rebellion;
    it haunts me day and night.
Against you, and you alone, have I sinned;
    I have done what is evil in Your sight.
You will be proved right in what You say,
    and Your judgment against me is just.
For I was born a sinner--
    yes, from the moment my mother conceived me.
But You desire honesty from the womb,
    teaching me wisdom even there.

Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean;
    wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Oh, give me back my joy again;
    You have broken me--
    now let me rejoice.
Don’t keep looking at my sins.
    Remove the stain of my guilt.
Create in me a clean heart, O God.
    Renew a loyal spirit within me.
Do not banish me from Your presence,
    and don’t take Your Holy Spirit from me.

Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
    and make me willing to obey You.
Then I will teach Your ways to rebels,
    and they will return to You.
Forgive me for shedding blood, O God who saves;
    then I will joyfully sing of Your forgiveness.
Unseal my lips, O Lord,
    that my mouth may praise You.

You do not desire a sacrifice, or I would offer one.
    You do not want a burnt offering.
The sacrifice You desire is a broken spirit.
    You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.
Look with favor on Zion and help her;
    rebuild the walls of Jerusalem.
Then You will be pleased with sacrifices offered in the right spirit--
    with burnt offerings and whole burnt offerings.
    Then bulls will again be sacrificed on Your altar.
​~Amen~