Teaching the Kingdom Message

Picture
First, I want to take a moment and thank my Lord and King for showing me my purpose and giving me this assignment to teach His Kingdom Gospel. This morning, He woke me up at about 4:15 AM with this message. I really appreciate my Father for allowing me to live this long to preach and teach His message, free from religious traditions. It is an honor to be able to carry this Kingdom message over the internet around the world!
 
In order to be “qualified” to preach and teach the Kingdom message, you first must be filled with His Spirit. Yes, I mean our Governor, the Holy Spirit. He will guide you into all truth. King Jesus said“However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.” John 16:13 
 
Note that He stated “He will guide you into all truth”. Keep in mind, the Governor—meaning he Holy Spirit—doesn’t have His own agenda, but only that of the Father. When you see men or women glorifying themselves, that is a clear sign they aren’t speaking the Lord God’s message. Again, King Jesus made that very clear to His disciples:  He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.  John 16:14
 
I consider myself as ambassador Paul declared of himself as being a slave of my King and Lord. As one songwriter wrote, “You’ve got to serve somebody. It may be the devil or it may be the Lord.” I am glad to report that I serve King Jesus every day of my natural life, regardless of the circumstance. People can tell who you serve by your actions, more than your words! My wife Arlene and I are faithful to our assignment. We don’t add to the Kingdom message or take away from it. If we ever stray, we pray for the Holy Spirit to reveal that to us and make a correction of our direction.
 
King Jesus always stayed in line with His Father’s Will. By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and My judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but Him who sent Me. John 5:30 AMP Now if the King made this statement concerning Himself, what does that say for us? He stayed true to His assignment from Heaven. “Father, if it is Your Will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My Will, but Yours, be done.”  Luke 22:42
 
When an employee transcribes a letter for the employer, it is entered exactly as the employer said. Nothing more and nothing less. The employee doesn’t add their opinions or what they feel needs to be said. In order for one to teach the Lord God’s Kingdom message, they must thoroughly understand the Kingdom concept. The Lord God is the Author and Finisher of His Kingdom concept. When the Lord God gives you an assignment, remember the He is the Author and stay on that assignment until He gives you something else.
 
Read the words King Jesus spoke to Pilate:   Jesus answered, “My Kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My Kingdom is not from here.” John 19:36  Kingdom citizens never concern themselves about rights and freedom while living in this world. This place on earth is temporary. That is a difference between having a Kingdom mindset and a religious mindset. This world is not our home. The things of this world are of no real consequence to us. We realize that we live in this world but aren’t of this world. We only live here for as long as our Lord and King allows.  So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18 AMP
 
King Jesus made this prayer to His Father:  Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. . .  I have given them Your Word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your Word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.  And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth. John 17:11, 14-19
 

King Jesus was speaking of His disciples, but He added us to His prayer to His Father. “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.” John 17:20-23
 
The words of King Jesus concerning the religious Scribes and Pharisees shows us that religion has no place in God's Kingdom. We see here how Jesus felt about religion!  They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden.

“Everything they do is for show. On their arms they wear extra wide prayer boxes with Scripture verses inside, and they wear robes with extra long tassels.  And they love to sit at the head table at banquets and in the seats of honor in the synagogues. They love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces, and to be called ‘Rabbi.’

“Don’t let anyone call you ‘Rabbi,’ for you have only one teacher, and all of you are equal as brothers and sisters. And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your Father. And don’t let anyone call you ‘Teacher,’ for you have only one teacher, the Messiah. The greatest among you must be a servant. But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either." Matthew 23:4-14 NLT 
(The whole chapter is excellent! It clearly shows King Jesus' attitude  about the religious. Matthew 23)

The Lord God’s charge to His people was this:  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, also will reject you from being priest for Me; because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children. Hosea 4:6 The same situation exists today to the self proclaimed people of faith, when they fail to read and study the Lord God’s Constitution and fail to listen to the leading of the Holy Spirit, our Governor. We need a reverence for God’s Word and never throw it around casually, using scriptures out of context to fit our personal “narrative”.
 
We must approach teaching and preaching the Kingdom Gospel as Jesus taught, circumspectly; with a reverential fear of the Lord God.  We should never allow ourselves to misrepresent Him or His Kingdom!
 
Remember, your faith in His Word is your greatest asset in His Kingdom.

​All scriptures are NKJV unless noted

W.R. Luchie
www.kingdomcitizens.org